7 Conditions You Can Help with Chiropractic Care IN Chandler AZ
Chiropractic treatment in Chandler AZ is an alternative medicine therapy that helps manage musculoskeletal problems. The treatment therapy uses spinal adjustments or manipulation of the spine to help with health issues and provide care.
A Health Care Alternative in Chandler AZ
While chiropractic care is commonly used to relieve back pain, there are many other conditions that it can help. Below, list seven different health conditions that can be treated and managed better through complete care chiropractic services:
1) Back Pain - Back pain, or, to be specific, lower back pain, is a condition that chiropractic treatment can help. Statistics reveal that nearly 35% of all those who provide chiropractic care do it for back pain. Patients have experienced better relief from pain when they consult us for our chiropractic care than the family doctor or, as directed by their family doctor, to go for chiropractic treatment.
Here is how our chiropractic practitioner can help with back pain:
- The therapy would include gentle extension and shifting of the joints and muscles. A device is used to apply pressure to the vertebrae to be moved to the correct position.
- A roller can be used to massage the back to help relax the muscles and provide relief from pain.
- Heat using diathermy can help release tension in the joints and muscles.
- Cold laser and ultrasonic waves can be used for therapy where required.
2) Arthritis - A common health condition that can cause severe pain and discomfort is arthritis. The condition causes inflammation of the joints and can affect smooth movement. There are two types of arthritis – rheumatoid (due to autoimmune issues) and osteoarthritis (due to aging and deficiencies). Known to offer some of the best complete care chiropractic services, our well-versed chiropractor can help this condition by:
- Using devices to target the affected joints and adjust them to provide relief from pain.
- Teaching exercises to manipulate joints to reduce inflammation and promote smooth movement.
- Our chiropractor also teaches lifestyle changes like yoga or relaxation techniques so the patient can follow them at home. This helps provide long-term relief and care that can be provided by the patient whenever they are experiencing symptoms.
- Using devices like braces or pillows can help make movement easy for the patient.
3) Neck Pain - Neck pain can occur due to various reasons. Our qualified chiropractor can help relieve pain and discomfort in the neck. The following explains how it can be done with our dedicated chiropractic care:
- The practitioner would use massage and adjustment to stretch the neck muscles.
- Trigger points in the neck are identified, and applied pressure can help relieve neck pain.
- The use of low-frequency electrical energy and ultrasonic waves can help loosen neck muscles. It can relax the muscles providing relief from pain.
- Therapy includes teaching exercises to the patients to be done regularly to get and maintain relief from pain.
4) Fibromyalgia - Fibromyalgia is characterized by severe pain, exhaustion, and sleep-related issues. Our highly-experienced chiropractor can help this condition by realigning the vertebrae, which must have been misaligned because of muscle tension.
- When our chiropractor manipulates the vertebrae, it leads to muscle relaxation.
- Similarly, our chiropractors can manipulate pressure points located on the body. This again helps to provide relief from muscle tension, providing relief from pain.
- Our chiropractor can also recommend changes to lifestyle by suggesting regular exercises, making changes in the diet, and scheduling regular chiropractic treatment. These steps can all help provide relief.
5) Headache - One of the most common headaches is tension headaches, which can cause pain in the temples and behind the eyes. Spasms in the neck and back muscles can cause tension headaches. Our chiropractor can help with a tension headache effectively.
With our effective chiropractic care, headaches can be treated in the following ways:
- By targeting trigger points on the back and neck, our chiropractor would use pressure to realign the muscles and provide relief.
- Suggestions to improve posture are given as this can help provide long-term relief.
- Our chiropractor would also suggest dietary changes that can be very helpful in preventing headaches that occur due to food-related triggers.
If you constantly suffer from headaches, you may consult us for our highly effective and complete care chiropractic services.
6) Traumatic Injuries - Traumatic injuries can occur due to accidents, slip and fall, and other such incidents. These injuries include conditions like whiplash. With focused and well-defined chiropractor treatment, our chiropractor can help in the treatment of traumatic injuries in the following ways:
- The use of TENS or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation can help get relief from pain. A mild electric current is delivered through electrodes placed in pads. This helps stimulate the nerves and provide relief from muscle tension.
- Manipulation and massage techniques can be helpful in the treatment of traumatic injuries.
- Ultrasound waves can also be used for treatment.
- Exercises are taught that the patient can do at home to ensure relief from pain.
7) Non-Musculoskeletal Conditions - While chiropractic care is commonly used to help musculoskeletal conditions, it can also be used to improve other conditions, like:
- Otitis media or ear infection
Studies have shown that chiropractic therapy can help in improving the functions of the digestive system and the respiratory system. It can provide relief from the conditions that affect these systems.
Apart from adjustments, massage, and other techniques, our chiropractor will suggest lifestyle changes for treatment. Changes in diet, use of nutritional supplements, exercise, and activities to ensure relaxation can help provide relief from these conditions.
Getting Complete Care Chiropractic Services
Get in touch with a good chiropractic practitioner today and say goodbye to your health issues. Look for someone who offers complete care chiropractic services to help address all your health problems. With the support of our chiropractor, you can expect quality care that will help you with your health issues.
A question that you may have 'Is chiropractic treatment safe’? The answer is that it is a safe and effective therapy that offers great relief to patients. If you suffer from any of the conditions listed above, you can search for ‘chiropractic therapy near me’ to find a good and reliable practitioner who is experienced and competent, or reach out to us right now!
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
3:00pm - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday & Sunday